Tuesday, February 26, 2008

wow another post

keeping a blog is reasonably difficult. You have to spend valuable time on a regular basis uploading censored rants in the hope that it contributes to a reduction in therapy fees or at the very least be appreciated by someone else out there other than a googlebot. ok thats my excuse for not posting in about a month. I normally have much better things to be doing like trimming nose hair, clipping toe nails, organizing my music collection in chronological order (all 5 albums); In fact I would not have come back were it not for the appalling statistic of 20 million abandoned blogs lying out in cyberspace. . . . . . . . . .

A BLOG ISN'T JUST FOR CHRISTMAS, ITS FOR LIFE . . . . .


So begins a new yearesque resolution to maintain this blog. Yes that's it I will do it whatever it takes. Screw college assignments. Screw work. Screw gym membership fees. Screw it all - this blog will be maintained no matter what.

No comments: